Hearing Aid Services
Hearing Aid Fittings – Repair – Supplies
Our non-commissioned staff will not only give you an honest opinion as to which hearing aids, if any, are right for you, but will help you with the complete process from your initial hearing aid fitting visit to all your follow-up visits. We will determine your lifestyle activity level and budget. All of this information will give us the ability to find the most appropriate solutions for you.
We have teamed up with the industry’s leading manufacturers to provide you with the latest in premium hearing aid technology at a much lower cost than our competitors. We want to show you the true value you will receive with Mt. Hood Hearing Aid Center and prove that you can still support small local business and get the same value that you seek from the big box stores.
Portland Hearing Aid Center Services
We invite you to join us at our clean, quiet, private and state-of-the art Hearing Aid Center. We offer many services and we pride ourselves on the value of our products and services. Come relax, have some coffee, and hear the difference!
Call today for an appointment with our non-commissioned staff for a no-obligation hearing appointment or hearing aid fitting.
Hearing Aids: Fittings, Repairs & Supplies!
- Very competitive pricing– We encourage you to compare our value to others
- Premium Hearing Aids and Wireless Technology
- Free hearing/lifestyle consultations and hearing aid recommendations
- Free video otoscope exams
- Free product demos
- Free 30-Day product trial periods
- Free supply of Power One High Quality Batteries
- Free warranty’s periods (Vary by product) (Extention options available)
- Free warranty services that includes unlimited: Clean and checks, follow-ups, reprogramming, counseling, supplies, wax filters, Open-fit domes and tubes, BTE tubing changes, accessory pairing, and any other necessary assistance.
- Loss, damage, and replacement coverage
- No-interest finance plans available for low monthly payments*
- Free diagnostic hearing aid check to determine repair necessity
- We do out of warranty repairs
- We are equipped with valuable tools to provide the best service possible
-Hearing loss simulators for others to hear your hearing loss
-Real-Ear Analyzer to verify all of our hearing aid fittings
-Video Otoscope so you can see inside your ear
- We make exact impressions and molds of your ears for custom products
- In-home services available-Contact us to find out details
- Assisted Listening Devices can be an important tool to success for those with hearing loss. We will guide you through the selection of devices such as Bluetooth®, amplified telephones, FM and infrared systems and television listening devices.
- Free hearing aid clean and check for current hearing aid users. We will also replace your battery and wax filter
Call today for an appointment with our non-commissioned staff for a no-obligation hearing appointment.
* Financing plans on credit approval and must be paid within promotion to avoid interest